The Forest is developed and published by Endnight Games Ltd. It was released in 30 May, 2014.
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants.
Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.Key alpha features
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
Here’s a small sampling of what we hope to add to the game during alpha:
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones. Development roadmapThe Forest has been in development for a while, but now we need your feedback to make it even better. Our vision for this game is a terrifying open world full of gameplay options and player freedom. We’ve come a long way but still have a lot of…
Download The Forest Here: http://bit.ly/2NGV1B0